SAIN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporting Animals In Need

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Message from Kat

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Message from Kat Empty A Message from Kat Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:05 pm

Kat

Kat
Cat Lady
Cat Lady

Hi, I'm Kat and I am your friendly Administrator. I live near the coast in Queensland Australia on 14 acres of natural bushland. I have three children and lots of animal friends.

My current pets include a 13 week old blue heeler pup, a 20 month old red heeler cross, a very pregnant tuxedo cat (anyday now...), a 2 year old caramel tabby, and 5 rats (yes people, I said 'rats' lol).

I am studying a science degree at uni and together with my daughter, have begun a local animal protection group called HART ( Howard Animal Rescue Team). We are also about to get involved in fostering abandoned animals.

Feel free to email or pm me anytime, even if it is just to say 'hi'.

Last edited by Kat on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

https://sain.board-directory.net

2A Message from Kat Empty Re: A Message from Kat Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Bella

Bella
Newborn
Newborn

Hi I am Bella, Kat's daughter.
i am very passionate about saving the animals and will do whatever it takes to save them.

Saving 1 Animal At A Time.

Last edited by Bella on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 am; edited 2 times in total

3A Message from Kat Empty Hi Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

D-nation

D-nation
Newborn
Newborn

hi im d-nation and im not boring Sleep i have a soft side for animals and when i heard about this i said wow what a caring idea

4A Message from Kat Empty Re: A Message from Kat Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Kat

Kat
Cat Lady
Cat Lady

Welcome my darling children! Hope you guys enjoy contributing here and meet other kids from around the country and world who are also animal lovers and want to get involved in protecting them and promoting animal welfare.

https://sain.board-directory.net

5A Message from Kat Empty Re: A Message from Kat Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am

Karren

Karren
Newborn
Newborn

Hi Kat, Bella and d-nation.

You guys are awesome! What a brilliant gift you are giving to this world. Keep up the great works.

Love to you always. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum